The multifamily outlook remains strong, but conditions are beginning to tighten, requiring smart strategies and informed decision-making. Stay ahead of the curve at the Massey Knakal Multifamily Summit & Operations Academy that will bring together over 850 owners, operators, investors and multifamily experts, making it the largest day-long multifamily conference in New York!
Aby Rosen, Co-Founder & Principal, RFR
Mr. Rosen has helped build one of the most active and successful New York City-based real estate firms. Since its founding in 1991, the firm has amassed a substantial and diverse property portfolio, while recognizing the importance of art and culture to a city’s live/work environment. RFR’s roster of iconic Manhattan properties currently includes the Seagram Building at 375 Park Avenue, Lever House at 390 Park Avenue and 285 Madison Avenue, which is currently in the process of being completely repositioned as a sleek, high-end, modern office building.
Ofer Yardeni, Co-Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Stonehenge
Ofer Yardeni is Co-Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and a co-founder of Stonehenge Partners. Mr. Yardeni has over 25 years of experience in the real estate business concentrating in the commercial and multifamily real estate sectors in New York. He has completed over $4 billion in real estate transactions during his career and continues to be active in acquiring and managing a diverse portfolio of real estate assets including commercial, retail and residential properties. Mr. Yardeni was born in Israel in 1960 and received his Bachelor of Arts in History from Tel Aviv University in 1985.
2013 Conference Video:
- Andrew Barrocas, Chief Executive Officer, MNS
- Sherwin Belkin, Partner, Belkin Burden Wenig & Goldman
- Vicki Been, Commissioner, NYC Dept. of Housing Preservation & Development
- Daniel Benedict, Founder & Principal, Benedict Realty
- Jodi Berman, Director of Leasing, Stonehenge Management
- Dennis Brady, Executive Managing Director, Jack Resnick & Sons
- Oskar Brecher, Director – Development, The Moinian Group
- Melissa Burch, Executive Vice President – Development, Forest City Ratner
- Donald Capoccia, Principal, BFC Partners
- John Cetra, Founding Principal, CetraRuddy Architecture
- Kevin Davis, Chief Investment Officer, Taconic Investment Partners
- Christopher Diamond, Director – Engineering & Technical Analysis, NYC Energy Efficiency Corp.
- David Dishy, President – Development & Acquisitions, L+M Development
- Jeff Dvorett, Head of Development, Kuafu Properties
- Martin Dunn, President, Dunn Development
- Michael Feldman, Co-Founder, Choice NY Management
- Ziel Feldman, Founder & Managing Principal, HFZ Capital Group
- Gary Field, Executive Director, Career Gear
- Natasha Franck, Director, Delos Living
- John Gilbert, COO & EVP, Rudin Management Company
- Joseph Giminaro, Co-Manager, Stroock & Stroock & Lavan
- Maury Golbert, CPA, J.D., LL.M., Partner, Berdon LLP
- Francis Greenburger, Chairman & CEO, Time Equities
- Jonathan Gross, Vice President, Fannie Mae
- Brad Hamel, SVP, Alliance Residential
- James Hedden, Senior Managing Director – Development, Rose Associates
- David Heiden, Managing Partner & Director of Loan Origination, W Financial
- Andrew Hoffman, COO, Stonehenge
- Jeff Holmes, Director, Woods Bagot
- Christopher Jaskiewicz, Chief Operating Officer, Gotham Organization
- Bob Knakal, Chairman, Massey Knakal
- Simon Koster, Principal, JDS Development
- Ron Lagnado, Partner, WeiserMazars
- Jeffrey Levine, Chairman, Douglaston Development
- Andrew Levison, Director of Asset Management & Operations, Dermot Company
- Joe Lynch, Partner, Nixon Peabody
- Harry Macklowe, Chairman, Macklowe Properties
- Paul Massey, Chief Executive Officer, Massey Knakal
- David Maundrell, President & Founder, aptsandlofts.com
- Brian McFarland, Principal, VOA Architecture
- Michael Medvin, Managing Director, AIG Global Real Estate
- George Michelis, Co-Founder & Managing Principal, RockFarmer Capital
- Ron Moelis, CEO & Chairman, L&M Development
- Jonathan Moore, Vice President, Brookfield Asset Management
- Glenn Newman, President, NYC Tax Commission & Tax Appeals Tribunal
- Joseph Orefice, Senior Vice President, Investors Bank
- J. Brian Peters, Chief Operating Officer, Rose Associates
- Andrew Padian, Consultant
- Paul Rode, SVP – Engineering & Energy Management, Related Management
- Aby Rosen, Co-Founder & Principal, RFR
- Stuart Saft, Partner, Holland & Knight
- Charles Schoenau, Managing Director, Insurent Agency Corporation
- Ilana Schwartz, Principal, Online Marketing Group
- Mark Schwartz, President, New York Water Management
- Paul Scialla, Founder & CEO, Delos Living
- Robert Sedaghatpour, Principal, STRATCO Property Group
- Jeremy Shell, Head of Acquisitions & Finance, TF Cornerstone
- Samvir Sidhu, Chief Executive Officer, Megalith Capital
- Michael Slattery, Senior Vice President – Research, REBNY
- Steven Spinola, President, Real Estate Board of New York
- Mark Stagg, Founder, Stagg Group
- Dennis Sughrue, Partner, Pryor Cashman
- Donald Tallerman, Founder, Online Marketing Group
- Garrett Thelander, Executive Managing Director, Massey Knakal
- Chad Tredway, Regional Manager, Chase
- David Unger, Chief Executive Officer, Sentient Buildings
- Cory Vanderpool, Senior Vice President, Magnum Energy Solutions
- David Wolkoff, Founder, G&M Realty
- Carl Weisbrod, Commissioner, NYC Dept. of City Planning
- Ofer Yardeni, Co-Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Stonehenge
- Marc Zuluaga, Vice President & Director, Steven Winter Associates
Day 1 Conference Agenda (Operations Academy):
- Every Home Should Have One: Multifamily Operations Forecast
- Light-Bulb Moments: Energy Management & Local Law 87
- Cutting Costs: Death & Taxes
- Staying Connected: The Internet of Things
- Landlord vs. Tenant: Regulations, Headaches & Conflict Resolution
- What’s Hot: The Best Tools in Property Management
- Liquid Assets: Water Management Cost Saving Strategies
Day 2 Conference Agenda (Multifamily Summit):
- Game of Condos: Strategies to Develop Condo Property in NYC
- Field of Dreams: Residential Property Strategy in Emerging Neighborhoods
- In Debt We Trust: Multifamily Debt Financing Solutions
- Queens: The New King of New York Multifamily
- Balancing Act: The Future of Affordable Housing for New York
- Opportunity Knocks!: Value Add for Residential Property
This year’s event will span two full days:
Day 1 (Multifamily Operations Academy) is ‘invite only’ for owners, operators, property and asset managers of multifamily units. This day will offer a board room style setting where the key issues can be discussed in depth. Take advantage of the strategies employed by the largest operators in the multifamily space and how you can use them for greater operational efficiency.
- Hear from the top COOs within New York City’s multifamily enterprise as they talk through managing cash flow, maximizing long term asset value and minimizing costs.
- Network with an ‘invite only’ audience of 150+ real estate multifamily operators and discuss the answers and solutions to the issues facing property managers in the Multifamily space.
- Benefit from in-depth workshops on multifamily operational issues ranging from in unit and back office technology, water and energy management techniques and resolving challenges associated with rent regulation.
Day 2 (Multifamily Summit) is held on Thursday, November 13. At the Massey Knakal Multifamily Summit, you will benefit from sessions analyzing the best strategies to take advantage of affordable housing policy, development, debt and equity strategies. Over 40 titans of multifamily real estate will be presenting and sharing ideas that will show you where and how to create value in New York City.
- Network with over 850 multifamily owners, developers and investors – the largest number of housing representatives for any one-day event in NYC!
- Benefit from 40+ multifamily players in New York from Government, Debt and Equity providers and the most active developers of the city.
- Learn key strategies for affordable housing, condos, debt and equity structures and value-add solutions for existing properties and make 2015 the most profitable year for your business.
Day 2 is open to all parties interested in New York’s multifamily playing field.