The multifamily outlook remains strong, but conditions are beginning to tighten, requiring smart strategies and informed decision-making. Stay ahead of the curve at the Massey Knakal Multifamily Summit & Operations Academy that will bring together over 850 owners, operators, investors and multifamily experts, making it the largest day-long multifamily conference in New York!
- Andrew Barrocas, Chief Executive Officer, MNS
- Sherwin Belkin, Partner, Belkin Burden Wenig & Goldman
- Vicki Been, Commissioner, NYC Dept. of Housing Preservation & Development
- Daniel Benedict, Founder & Principal, Benedict Realty
- David Blumenfeld, Vice President, Blumenfeld Development Group
- Dennis Brady, Executive Managing Director, Jack Resnick & Sons
- Oskar Brecher, Director – Development, The Moinian Group
- Melissa Burch, Executive Vice President – Development, Forest City Ratner
- Donald Capoccia, Principal, BFC Partners
- John Cetra, Founding Principal, CetraRuddy Architecture
- Kevin Davis, Chief Investment Officer, Taconic Investment Partners
- David Dishy, President – Development & Acquisitions, L+M Development
- Jeff Dvorett, SVP – Development, Extell Development
- Martin Dunn, President, Dunn Development
- Ziel Feldman, Founder & Managing Principal, HFZ Capital Group
- Ian Bruce Eichner, Chairman, Continuum Company
- Winston Fisher, Partner, Fisher Brothers
- Maury Golbert, CPA, J.D., LL.M., Partner, Berdon LLP
- Francis Greenburger, Chairman & CEO, Time Equities
- Steve Hargis, Global Consulting Leader, Woods Bagot
- James Hedden, Senior Managing Director – Development, Rose Associates
- Christopher Jaskiewicz, Chief Operating Officer, Gotham Organization
- Bob Knakal, Chairman, Massey Knakal
- Simon Koster, Principal, JDS Development
- Ron Lagnado, Partner, WeiserMazars
- Jeffrey Levine, Chairman, Douglaston Development
- Andrew Levison, Director of Asset Management & Operations, Dermot Company
- Harry Macklowe, Chairman, Macklowe Properties
- Paul Massey, Chief Executive Officer, Massey Knakal
- Brian McFarland, Principal, VOA Architecture
- Michael Medvin, Managing Director, AIG Global Real Estate
- Manuel Menendez, Vice President, Fannie Mae
- Ron Moelis, CEO & Chairman, L&M Development
- Heather Nolen, Energy Consultant, Steven Winter Associates
- J. Brian Peters, Chief Operating Officer, Rose Associates
- Andrew Padian, Consultant, Community Preservation Corporation
- Paul Rode, SVP – Engineering & Energy Management, Related Management Company
- Mark Schwartz, President, New York Water Management
- Stuart Saft, Partner, Holland & Knight
- Jeremy Shell, Head of Acquisitions & Finance, TF Cornerstone
- Samvir Sidhu, Chief Executive Officer, Megalith Capital
- Dennis Sughrue, Partner, Pryor Cashman
- Mark Stagg, Founder, Stagg Group
- Garrett Thelander, Executive Managing Director, Massey Knakal
- Zach Vaughan, SVP – Multifamily, Brookfield Properties
- David Wolkoff, Founder, G&M Realty
- Carl Weisbrod, Commissioner, NYC Dept. of City Planning
- Ofer Yardeni, Co-Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Stonehenge
Day 1 Conference Agenda (Operations Academy):
- Every Home Should Have One: Operations Forecast
- Light-Bulb Moments: Energy Management & Local Law 87
- Locked Out: Multifamily Security Solutions
- Amazing Views: Marketing Tactics for Multifamily Property
- Liquid Assets: Water Management Cost Saving Strategies
- Keep the Keys: Resident Renewal Plans
- From Zero to Hero: Revenue Management Case Studies
Day 2 Conference Agenda (Multifamily Summit):
- Game of Condos: Strategies to Develop Condo Property in NYC
- Field of Dreams: Residential Property Strategy in Emerging Neighborhoods
- In Debt We Trust: Multifamily Debt Financing Solutions
- Queens: The New King of New York Multifamily
- Balancing Act: The Future of Affordable Housing for New York
- Opportunity Knocks!: Value Add for Residential Property
This year’s event will span two full days:
Day 1 (Multifamily Operations Academy) is ‘invite only’ for owners, operators, property and asset managers of multifamily units. This day will offer a board room style setting where the key issues can be discussed in depth. Take advantage of the strategies employed by the largest operators in the multifamily space and how you can use them for greater operational efficiency.
- Hear from the top COOs within New York City’s multifamily enterprise as they talk through managing cash flow, maximizing long term asset value and minimizing costs.
- Network with an ‘invite only’ audience of 150+ real estate multifamily operators and discuss the answers and solutions to the issues facing property managers in the Multifamily space.
- Benefit from approximately 10 in-depth workshops on multifamily operational issues ranging from energy management, security and marketing of multifamily property.
Day 2 (Multifamily Summit) is held on Thursday, November 13. At the Massey Knakal Multifamily Summit, you will benefit from sessions analyzing the best strategies to take advantage of affordable housing policy, development, debt and equity strategies. Over 40 titans of multifamily real estate will be presenting and sharing ideas that will show you where and how to create value in New York City.
- Network with over 850 multifamily owners, developers and investors – the largest number of housing representatives for any one-day event in NYC!
- Benefit from 40+ multifamily players in New York from Government, Debt and Equity providers and the most active developers of the city.
- Learn key strategies for affordable housing, condos, debt and equity structures and value-add solutions for existing properties and make 2015 the most profitable year for your business.
Day 2 is open to all parties interested in New York’s multifamily playing field.